- When should I schedule my session? As soon as possible! Between personal and professional obligations, my calendar fill quickly. The more time we have to plan, the better!
- Where will my session be held? I am a natural light, on location photographer. Together we can decide on a perfect location for your family based on your personalities and personal style and preferences. This might be a golden sunlit field, an urban downtown location or your own backyard. All newborn sessions are held in the comfort of your own home.
- What should I/we wear? What you wear at your session makes a huge difference in the outcome of your images and this is one of the questions clients ask me most often before a session. Most importantly, you should dress in a way that you are comfortable and feel great about yourself. For families, it’s best to choose within a color palate rather than everyone wearing the same color. Limit patterns to one or two members of the family and avoid characters or logos on clothing.
To make your session even more gorgeous and effortless, I highly recommend our styling services by Josephine. She will work with you and your family to prepare a completely unique wardrobe customized to your family and your session.
- How long will my session last? Most senior, family, and lifestyle sessions last about 1.5 – 2 hours. I typically allow 2-3 hours for a newborn session.
- When/how will I receive my images? We live in a digital world and I know the importance of having all the digital images from your session. Your images grow in value over time to you and your family members and that’s why I want you to have them ALL! Within 2-3 weeks of your session, I will send you a link to your online gallery of edited digital images. You may print and share as you wish. I will also give you access to a downloadable app so that you can take your images wherever you go!
- Do you offer prints? YES! I offer prints, canvas, albums, and custom frames for your beautiful images. I have an array of examples in my office and will be happy to show you upon request.
- I am ready to book a session. Now what do I do? You can fill out the contact form and I will get back with you within 24 hours!